5 Best Triathlon Running shoes 2022- Triathlon Specific Running Shoes
Are you trying to find the best triathlon running shoes? We’ve compiled a list of the top triathlon running shoes. These shoes have a quick transition time and amazing triathlon features to enhance your experience. Triathlon requires you to participate in numerous phases, so your transition time must be minimal. Shoes designed exclusively for triathletes will have a short changeover time. Although there are several variations, the most common one involves swimming, cycling, and running in rapid succession for varying distances. Let’s look at triathlon running shoes’ characteristics, benefits, and drawbacks.
Best Triathlon Running shoes 2022
|ASICS Men’s Gel Noosa Tri 9||Women Version||4.9|
|Zoot Men’s Alii 14||Women Version||4.7|
|Altra Men’s 3 Sum 1.5||Women Version||4.4|
|Pearl iZUMi Men’s EM Tri N 2||Women Version||4.5|
|Scott T2 Palani||Women Version||4.4|
Best Triathlon Running shoes for men: Triathlon runners need a running show which takes less transition time and effective performance on the field. This is a lightweight running shoe for triathlon runners. This shoe is specially made for triathlon runners. Thus, it is loaded with triathlon-specific features. In order to put the shoe on quickly, it comes with elastic laces. This shoe has seamless construction to eradicate the irritation and friction caused by the traditional seams & stitches. Breathability is always a great issue in running shoes, and Gel-NOOSA TRI-9 excellently handles it. Its open mesh upper along with the perforated sockline improves the breathability and moisture drainage too.
- Specifically made for triathlon runners
- Synthetic and open mesh upper
- Perforated Sockliner for better moisture drainage and breathability
- Comfort with style
- Seamless construction removes irritation and friction
- Elastic Laces for an easy transition
- Outsole enhances traction, even if in wet surfaces
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System for improved stability and support
- stitched toe cap
- Lightweight and efficient on the field
- Glow in the dark portion
- A half size smaller than normal, you have to order a half size bigger
- Price could be less
Best Lightweight Running shoes for triathletes: By delivering impact protection from heel to toe, these running shoes provide a very stable and smooth ride on the road. Its upper is made with UltraFit Barefit interline line, which creates a sock like fits for the users. Thus, this BareFit fit system provides excellent comfort to the runners.
With the help of BOA Closure system, you get a secure and adjustable fit. Its BOA lacing is designed in such a way to provide a quick transition in triathlons. If you have high arches and looking for minimal support then this is the best triathlon running shoe for you. Very reasonable price, high performance, and comfortable making it one of the top triathlon shoes.
- Barefit: sock-like fit & comfort for long-distance run
- Smooth, great fit, and Comfortable
- Impact protection from heel-to-toe
- Ultrafit upper design boosts performance
- BOA Lacing system for faster transitions in triathlon
- Great value for the price
- Great looking & stylish
- Sizing problem. Order a half or full size bigger than usual
Specially designed for the tri crowd, this running shoe offers great value for triathlon runners. It’s lightweight, fast, and lightly cushioned. A triathlon event requires a fast transition, which minimizes the transition time. It comes with a ton of features like forefoot heel and drains holes, quick draw laces and etc. It’s lightweight, comfortable, foot-shaped toe box and etc. Great triathlon running shoe for a very reasonable price.
- Triathlon specific design
- Quick-dry upper
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Well Cushioned
- Zero drop platform
- Drainage holes in the midsole
- Performance Natural Ride System
- Foot-shaped toe box
- Dual-layer EVA midsole with A-Bound top layer
- The tongue gets fold up when the shoe is tightened
This shoe is specially designed with enough cushioning for long-course triathletes. It is a lightweight and breathable shoe which will be very helpful if you are up to running for a long distance than normal. This shoe focuses on comfort and feel, which it provides accurately. Quick-lace pull system with a seamless upper provides sockless comfort without blistering.
- Excellent comfort
- Enough cushioning for long course triathletes
- Rubber sole provides great durability
- Great midsole
T2 Palani is yet another great shoe for triathletes. Just like a good triathlete shoe, this one also drains water with the help from its drainage ports. Due to the “aero foam,” it’s very lighter and very airy than normal shoes. This shoe takes low transition time in tri at the bike to run portion. If you love snug fit then this one is a very good shoe for you. The midsole is quite soft and lightweight too. However, it provides great responsive performance.
- Low transition time
- Aerofoam midsole for a soft feeling
- Cushioning in both the heel & forefoot
- Drainage port for water draining
- Rubber sole
- Responsive midsole
- Very lightweight
- Sizing problem reported by some users
We hope that these triathlon specific running shoes will be very handy in the field. We will continue to update this list of the best running shoes for the triathlon.