Women’s Running Gloves
Are you looking for the best running gloves for women? We have collected the best running gloves which are specially made for women. These gloves are built to enhance your running experience.
There are several reasons to wear gloves while running. One of the most important reasons is to beat the cold. Some of the runners use running gloves as it will hide the sweat of your hand while wiping your eyes. Some even use gloves to protect their hands in case they fall.
How To Choose a running glove?
While choosing a running glove you need to check on some factors. Let’s check some of them and see how they can influence your buying decision:
- Weather: The first point of choosing a running glove is to know whether you plan to run on a warm or cold environment. If you are running on a cold weather, you need to choose a glove which provides enough warmth. However, if you are running in a warm weather you may want a soft and thin glove.
- Breathability: A lot of people hates running gloves for having no breathability. You need to choose a running glove which offers great breathability to you.
- Visibility: Some running gloves come with a reflective color, sticker or a patch for visibility. If you run on low light or nights, you can grab a glove with reflective color.
- Touch-screen technology: If you want to operate your touchscreen smartphone while running with running gloves, you may need a glove which allows you to do so. A lot of running gloves now allows the user to use a smartphone while the glove is on.
TrailHeads Women’s Power Stretch Running Gloves
This running glove is one of the best winter gloves for female runners. This glove is very soft, and the inner layer can drive away the moisture from your skin. As a result, it provides excellent thermal efficiency. You can even use your smartphone with this glove. It is soft, warm, comfortable and breathable.
- Excellent thermal efficiency
- You can use touch screen mobile
- Very soft
- Wind and abrasion resistant
- Breathable, comfortable and
- Doesn’t effective on below zero degrees
Nike Women’s Lightweight Tech Run Glove
Get this Nike’s lightweight running glove for women. This glove has the famous SWOOSH logo for easy brand recognition. Its outer layer is made of Dri-Fit fabric. You can use your touchscreen mobile phone while using this glove.
- High visibility graphics
- Better night visibility than normal running gloves
- Outler layer is made of Dri-Fit fabric
- Touch screen compatibility
Columbia Sportswear Women’s Trail Summit Running Glove
Made of polyester and nylon, this running glove for women comes with silicone palm grip. If you are a runner who loves to check your phone while running, then this glove will be very handy for you. It is compatible with most of the modern touchscreen smartphones.
With the help of it’s Omni-heat thermal reflective will make you feel cozy while running in the winter. Many runners complain about the sweats of hands. Its Omni-wick fabrication can drive away the moisture; thus, your hands will be dry.
- Omni-heat thermal reflective
- Smartphone can be used while using this glove
- Silicone palm grip
Women’s (Unisex) Moisture Wicking Micro-fleece Running Sport Gloves
This is a unisex micro-fleece running sports gloves. Made of polyester and spandex, this glove can be stretched slightly. This lightweight glove provides excellent warmth to the users.
This glove comes with a moisture wicking technology to keep your hands dry. It’s very comfortable and makes you feel cozy.
- Made of polyester
- Grip palms
- Warm, comfortable and wicks moisture
Saucony Women’s Swift Gloves
Saucony Swift is a stylish glove for female runners. It comes with a reflective logo which allows great visibility on the night. It’s extended cuff will provide you warmth. Its feminine design looks good, and it’s perfect for a female to use it.
- Great for cool weather
- Stylish design
- Very soft
- Reflective logo for visibility
- Extended cuff provides better warmth
We will continue to add more running gloves for women in this post. Meanwhile, if you have an suggestions, you can leave them in the comments section. Happy running.
Disclaimer: Featured Image is from huffingtonpost.com